The Le Col Water Bottle is designed for ergonomics and ease of use on the bike. With a wide opening making it easy to add nutritional supplements or electrolytes, this bottle sits perfectly in standard bottle cages and features our standout Ride Faster, Ride Further motif UV Cured Printed for durability and design.¬†
Making use of a hard-wearing and durable BPA free plastic, this bottle is approved as using 100% FDA food-grade materials. Finished with a soft, no-leak valve, you can be sure that all 600ml of your hydration stays contained when out riding.
“Hydration is critical to proper performance on the bike, which is why we wanted to get the details of our bidons right. This bottle sits well in the hand, making it easy to keep hydrated at pace.”
- Purist infusion shields the bottle form odour, stains, and mould to keep your water pure and your bottle clean.
- Simple hands-free open and close valve: Nothing to turn.
- 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drinks.
- Self-sealing Heart Valve™ delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design—even when the valve is open.
- Rubber over-moulded on the outside of cap for easy, sure grip.
- Made from easy-to-squeeze LDPE material.
- Clear viewing strip makes it easy to see the bottle's contents.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food-grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
- 600ml container made from durable, BPA free, PETE material
- Dishwasher safe