Don’t let bad weather spoil your riding plans, go prepared with the Le Col Sport Jacket II. Featuring updated panelling which provides a breathable yet comfortable fit, as well as windproof and showerproof fabric, this jacket is ideal for riders who prefer the allure of the outdoors over the whirr of the turbo trainer.
Visibility is key whether you’re sneaking in an early morning session or enjoying a sunset ride, which is why our new colourways are brighter and match the rest of the updated Sport range. We’ve also included super soft Aqua Zero fabric on the undersleeves, sides, and back which provides a breathable membrane for light protection from the elements, while keeping you comfortable on the bike.
Finished with three deep pockets on the back to hold all your ride necessities.
"Whether you’re on the club run or doing a pre-work training session, the Sport Jacket II is a go-to for inclement protection no matter the season."
- Windproof and showerproof
- Premium Aqua Zero fabric
- High collar to keep out the wind
- Full zip closure
- Bright colourways for visibility
- Three large pockets
- Fourth secure waterproof pocket
- Silicone gripper for precise fit
- 85% Nylon
- 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean