For those that embrace speed and demand the ultimate in aerodynamic performance from their kit, the Women’s Le Col by Wiggins Pro Aero Arc Jersey is designed to give the rider an aerodynamic profile while looking stylish. The Arc de Triomphe, site of Wiggins’ 2012 overall Tour de France victory, is emblazoned upon the back of the jersey.
Developed in the wind tunnel, the jersey is manufactured using cutting edge technology to guarantee speed on the bike. A women’s specific close fit, with new grippers on the hemline, ensure the jersey stays put no matter how much power you put down.
Designed with input from the fastest bike riders in the world, the Pro Aero Arc Jersey brings the excitement of the final and fastest stage of the Tour de France to your rides.
"The Champs Elysées, in sight of the Arc de Triomphe, is a magnificent place to end a bike race. It’s fast, furious and over in the flash of an eye."
- Our elite aero jersey in a women’s specific fit
- Designed with input from the world's top riders
- Air tripping fabric on front and sleeves
- Debossed logo on front and back
- New gripper on hemline
- Laser-cut reflective tabs on back
- Rubberised Le Col tab on back
- Made in Italy
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Back and Side: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 95 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag