Aero expertise from McLaren meets peak performance from the Pro peloton - the Women's Le Col x McLaren Project Aero Short Sleeve Jersey is optimised to save energy and smooth your path through the air. Wind Tunnel tested and technically advanced - it’s our fastest short sleeve to date.
Air tripping fabrics work to create less resistance, and features on this short sleeve jersey aid even better aerodynamics, including debossed and double sublimated logos to keep the jersey as aero as possible. In addition, folded elasticated cuffs on the sleeves as well as a hemline gripper at the waist keep the jersey in place allowing you to focus on pushing the pedals and set your sights on the goal ahead. Three low-profile pockets on the rear allow for storage of any race nutrition or essentials you may need, while there is a separate discrete race radio pocket.
Designed specifically for women, this jersey will fit tight to ensure the product is as aerodynamic as possible. Details include reflective tabs for visibility in low light. Bringing together all the features in this jersey creates an undeniably fast piece of kit to bring you to the next level.
“Tested against Team Issue WorldTour kit at races, in the wind tunnel, and on the track. In every scenario, this kit has outperformed them all”
- WindTunnel tested and developed with McLaren Experts
- Air tripping High Speed Lycra fabric on front and sleeves
- Folded elastic banded cuffs for low profile aero finish
- Debossed and double sublimated logos and design for aero finish
- Low profile Race Radio pocket
- Le Col x McLaren hemline gripper for secure fit.
- 3 low profile rear pockets With zip pocket
- Laser cut rubberised McLaren Tab and two rear reflective tabs for visibility
- Women’s specific fit
- Tests 121s faster than world tour leading aero jerseys over 100km at 300W
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Back and Side: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 95 GSM
- Engineered for an extremely tight and aggressive fit - size up if on threshold of sizes
- Delicate disruptive boundary materials require gentle manipulation into place
- Do not force kit when dressing.
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag