The Women’s Le Col x McLaren Project Aero Speedsuit brings together McLaren's leading aerodynamicists with Le Col's technical know-how. Using disruptive mapped layered fabrics that manipulate the three dimensional flow topography and reduce surface friction. Using premium Italian fabrics, this speedsuit remains lightweight and fast. Designed to minimise drag and help you move through the air with as little resistance as possible, dimpled and textured paneling ensures efficiency and overall performance is maximised at every possible juncture.
Deep delves into the details in the wind tunnel, this Speedsuit has been co-developed, tested, and validated with McLaren - and that collaboration has informed a number of subtle features. A race number pocket at the rear as well as a front covered zip reduce drag, a radio pocket for use during races without inhibiting the aerodynamic qualities of the suit.
Sublimated logos throughout keep the fabric smooth so it can perform to the best of it's potential. The speedsuit cut is tight to give an aggressive fit for going fast, from road racing to time trials. Finished with a Le Col x McLaren Chamois placed strategically for more aggressive TT positions - ensuring it's there to support your performance when you're fully tucked and fixated on the line.
N.B:The Le Col x McLaren Speedsuit has been designed to be uncompromising in its fit, developed to sit tight and help hold you in an aerodynamic position. It’s important you not only choose the correct size, but assess the correct fit on delivery when in an aero position on your bike. We advise you to take care when putting the garments on, they are precision made for performance, designed to fit perfectly when riding your bike in an aggressive position so will require flexibility when pulling over your shoulders. We advise only wearing the suit while riding and minimise time walking or standing tall as this will put unnecessary stress across the garment. This is a race focussed product and sizing is tight and compressive, if between sizes, we advise you select the larger size.
“Tested against Team Issue WorldTour kit at races, in the wind tunnel, and on the track. In every scenario, this kit has outperformed them all”
- Independently tested and approved by McLaren
- Proven advantage over the leading aero suits
- Low profile race radio pocket
- Elite Italian tripping fabrics on leading edge
- Strategic structured dimpled fabrics across shoulder blades
- Two low profile aero pockets
- Front covered zip for reduced drag
- Extremely tight and aggressive fit
- Lightweight and delicate materials
- Sublimated & debossed logos to maintain smooth aero profile
- McLaren x Le Col banding at the sleeve cuffs
- Le Col x McLaren Project Aero Chamois - cut and located for aggressive positions.
- Raw cut edge leg cuff with internal silicone strip for secure fit
- Tests 32s faster than world tour leading speedsuits over 40km at 300W.
- 6 Watts saving at 35KPH vs world tour leading skinsuits
- 10W savings at 35KPH vs best selling Aero SS Jersey
- Main body: 74% polyester 26% elastane
- Upper sleeve 86% Polyester 14% Elastane
- Engineered for an extremely tight and aggressive fit - size up if on threshold of sizes
- Delicate disruptive boundary materials require gentle manipulation into place
- Do not force kit when dressing.
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag