The Le Col Thermal Long Sleeve Base Layer is a lightweight next to skin base layer with fast wicking and extremely quick drying fabric. The Mesh construction ensures sweat moves fast from your body while locking in heat to keep your core temperature regulated.
Designed to excel in conditions between 5-15C, the anti-bacterial, soft, and stretchy fabric ensures sublime comfort while keeping odours at bay. The low-profile seaming, ergonomically panelled construction ensures the base layer sits under your jersey or jacket as part of your layering system to maintain your performance through the off-season.
"Our challenge was to find a thermal fabric that keeps your core at a stable temperature while working twice as hard to remove sweat from your skin and dry super-fast, we succeeded and the result is the Thermal Base Layer."
- Close aerodynamic fit designed for racing
- Fast drying for off-season riding
- Wicks moisture effectively away from the skin
- Anti-odour properties
- Optimised for conditions from 5-15C
- Made in Italy
- 93% Polypropylene dry yarn
- 7% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc