The Descenders Front Cover is an innovative solution to a perennial need from cyclists, an extra layer that can easily be added and removed when required.
Inspired by the sight of the peloton stuffing newspapers under their summer jerseys at the top of a Hors Categorie summit ascent to give the protection required to descend off the back at pace while keeping their core temperature up. The ‚Äòfront cover‚Äô delivers a lightweight layer of insulation that packs down tiny for storage. Simply place the layer under your bib straps to keep in place with the comfort to be worn against the skin or over layers.
The Descenders Front Cover has proven through testing to offer wind-proofing and warmth on rides when starting out in the cold and can easily be removed and stored in a back pocket when you‚Äôre at full speed and your body needs the cooler air to keep performing.
"This little piece of kit has become an essential for rides right through the season, it’s so small you never notice you have it in your pocket, but the protection it offers when descending makes it something I take along on every ride."
- Super Lightweight – just 60gsm
- Wind-proof fabric
- Water resistant
- Custom quilted stitch
- Recycled woven Le Col label Integrated pocket that the cover folds into with a lip for safe storage
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag before washing