Whether training indoors or out on the road, the Le Col x Tour de Zwift Pro Bib Shorts incorporates advanced aerodynamic insight and rigorous testing to bring you a short that prioritises speed and comfort for your most intense training rides and races.
A minimised seam layout eliminates bulk, minimises weight and prevent friction against the skin. A highly compressive warp knit body fabric aids oxygen flow to core muscle groups, reducing recovery time and enhancing comfort. Breathable and sweat-wicking, the shorts will work hard to keep you comfortable as you sprint to your goals.
The bib straps are engineered using a low profile and lightweight fabric designed to optimise airflow while keeping the shorts firmly in place. An Italian Pro Chamois actively draws sweat to keep you drier for longer and uses a premium memory foam insert to ensure lasting comfort when riding in the same position for long periods.
Complete any Tour de Zwift stage to claim your £50 reward to use against your purchase.
"For fast days on the road or intense indoor sessions, we've ensured speed and breathability is optimised throughout so you can stay focussed and comfortable while putting in hard efforts. "
- Developed with insight from the World's best riders
- Engineered for speed
- High level compression
- Minimised seam layout optimises comfort and aerodynamics
- Lightweight mesh bib straps maximise airflow
- Highly sweat-wicking
- Low profile leg grippers for a precision fit
- Race radio pocket detail on the rear uppers
- Italian Pro Chamois with memory foam insert
- Main: 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Contrast/uppers: 88% Recycled Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- Wash with similar Colours
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag